Are you hearing a call? South Coastal FCA is looking for volunteers in ministry with a desire to impact student athletes and coaches, their teams, schools and our community.
FCA provides unique Volunteer opportunities that allow individuals to be actively involved in a local mission with incredible impact. These volunteer opportunities provide a chance to join God at work and see His impact on a day to day basis in our local community. FCA volunteers go to the mission fields of our schools, gyms, ball fields, etc… and meet our teens on their turf.
Volunteer opportunities vary in commitment of time and efforts, as well as gifts necessary. There are opportunities within existing Campus and Coaches’ Ministry that range from one hour per week to multiple hours fitted to your availability. There are seasonal opportunities through events and Camps and there are efforts where help is needed in the community and with outreach and within the operations of the ministry. All that is truly necessary is a heart for Christ, love of youth, direction and equipping by FCA staff, and an understanding of rules and guidelines FCA follows in its ministry.
Some way volunteers can be involved:
- Adopting a School for regular Prayer
- Huddle Booster Club (Huddles are weekly, in school devotions Led by Students)
- Being a Team Character Coach (Chaplain)
- Helping Lead a Coaches Huddle (Bible Study)
- One-on-One Coaches Ministry
- Volunteering at an FCA Camp or Retreat
- Providing Church locations & volunteers for FCA meetings/events
- Providing Bibles to students & coaches
- Creating ways for students to get involved in your church youth program
- Mentoring 1-on-1 with students
- Providing pre-game meals to student athletes & coaches on campus, and on the field of play
- Volunteering to help FCA Ministry Team & Board with operations
- Helping to raise support
If you have a heart for our Lord and for helping to bring young people to Christ, we believe there is no better investment of your time, talents and treasure than the ministry of Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)!
Volunteer With Us